Everyday in Atlanta G-A

Andy, Amy and Ainsley in Atlanta

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

We love our little girl and now have another one coming soon! Stay tuned...

2.03.2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho......

......It's off to work I go! Today was my last day of maternity leave. Tomorrow morning at 8am I will return to Starbucks, although not to sit and sip a cup of coffee with one hand while feeding my daughter with the other. Nope, it's back to the daily grind (no pun intended). I simply CANNOT believe that I've been off work 7 months and have a 6 month old baby ALREADY! I have to say I've been dreading this day. Being home with Ainsley all the time has been amazing and although I feel blessed to have even had this long before returning to work, I am still really sad to leave her. The great thing is that Andy will be watching her (it could be worse). There are some things that make me a little more excited to go back but I'm pretty sure that, especially tomorrow, I'll be watching the clock for my 8 hours to be up. Anyway, the pictures I included are a bit random but just wanted you to see how the vacuuming gets done around here now. Ainsley's getting so heavy though
that by the time I'm done I'm wishing we had the money for me to go get a full body massage! The other picture is of Ainsley sitting up playing yesterday. Look how cute she is...you'd have a hard time leaving for work too when your other option is kissing those cheeks all day long!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home