Everyday in Atlanta G-A

Andy, Amy and Ainsley in Atlanta

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

We love our little girl and now have another one coming soon! Stay tuned...

10.11.2007

Match making in the works?

My friend Marieke came over yesterday to visit for a little while and brought her baby Elliot who was born on August 9th (our anniversary), just a couple weeks after Ainsley. I had to put these pictures on here because it was so cute how Ainsley just stared at Elliot when he was sat next to her. So... who will it be? Caleb? Elliot? Watch out men!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my .. you all look so great!! wish we were there.. hope to see you here in Indy soon.. Sarah and Jeff are great.. she is ready and getting ready . Jeff is alot of help. Happy Birthday , Amy. kisses to everyone. Pray for healthy baby!! love and prayers.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Hey Andy and Amy,
My cell phone is 574-354-1562. I get home from work a little before 6, so I can hang out anytime after that. Give me a call.

Paul Yoder

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home