Everyday in Atlanta G-A

Andy, Amy and Ainsley in Atlanta

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

We love our little girl and now have another one coming soon! Stay tuned...

3.31.2007

We've got an active one


Last week I felt the baby kick for the first time!! I was cooking dinner and I stopped for a minute, looked down and said to myself, "is that what I think it is?". Sure enough it was so I shouted for Andy then ran into the office so he could feel it too. We were both so excited. Now I feel it moving all the time. Last night the baby was particularly active and I could actually see my stomach getting kicked. It just makes me smile. I'm not sick of it moving all the time. Although, I'm sure you're right Aunt Berta, I probably will be at some point! I'm about 25 weeks now, only 15 weeks to go. Work is getting more difficult because it's such a physical job and I'm always on my feet. Thankfully the people I work with are really understanding and whenever there's a chance I'm able to sit down and do some work in the office instead of being on shift. I've still been pretty sore and tired every day after work for the last couple weeks though. I'm not completely sure when I'll start maternity leave but hopefully sometime in June. We'll see. We've got a couple different sets of friends coming to visit in May so that should make the time go by faster too. I can't wait!! This picture is of me earlier this week. I'm just growing and growing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

Isn't it the best when you can feel them??? We have a very active one also! I'm glad things are going well for you! You look great!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home