Everyday in Atlanta G-A

Andy, Amy and Ainsley in Atlanta

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

We love our little girl and now have another one coming soon! Stay tuned...

2.24.2007

Wee one on the way!


Well, I'm pregnant and am due July 16. We are so excited and just can't wait to meet our little baby! Since we're having the baby in Scotland, Andy's parents and my mom will be coming over around the time of the birth to help us learn about the beginnings of parenthood. Of course I wish they could just move here and be with us all the time once the baby arrives but unfortunately that isn't very realistic. So far, the pregnancy has gone really well. Apart from headaches every day for the first 3 months, I haven't had morning sickness at all. We've had a scan where we saw the baby bouncing around and it's heart beating. We've also heard the heart beat. That was so amazing. I'm sure the baby's constantly moving in there but I haven't felt any kicks yet so I'm just waiting for the day. Now I'm about 20 weeks and I'm just tired and hungry all the time. Ask Andy and he'll tell you all I do is eat and sleep and eat some more! I've got a wee bump now (although it doesn't feel too small to me, as I grow larger every day). We are really looking forward to sharing this new part of our life with all of you who we love. Attached is a picture of me just a few days ago. As I grow we'll post more pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home