Everyday in Atlanta G-A

Andy, Amy and Ainsley in Atlanta

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

We love our little girl and now have another one coming soon! Stay tuned...

2.15.2008

Dinner time giggles

It's been two weeks now that I've been back to work and I think we've got some sort of routine going. It's been all right being back at work but believe me, I'm happy when the day's over. I just can't wait to get home because I've missed Ainsley so much. Anyway, each day now looks a little bit like this: I wake up at the crack of dawn and get ready for work while Andy and Ainsley are still asleep. I go to work. Andy becomes Mr. Mom anywhere between 7 and 8:30 am when Ainsley wakes him up (usually closer to the 7 o'clock side). I come home from work and take over the mommy duties while Andy works for a few hours. After I've fed Ainsley dinner she gets a bath. She likes splashing and playing with Mr. and Mrs. Duck, Ally, Elly, Freddy, Dougy and Hihi (well, that's what I have affectionately named all of her bath toys anyway). When she's ready to get out of the bath then Andy comes to help. We play on the bed for a little while and get her dressed for bed. Then we brush her teeth (of which she has 4 now!!!) and give her a yogurt snack. Between 8 and 8:30 I take her in the bedroom and give her a bottle (we're done breastfeeding now as of the beginning of this week). She then goes to sleep for 11 or 12 hours and we do it all over again. It's very tiring but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way (besides of course not having to work at all)! Anyway, here's another cute video for you to watch. It was actually taken a couple of weeks ago but I kept forgetting to put it on here. Again...enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Baby McLaughlin said...

She is so cute - I love hearing her sweet laugh. :)

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home