Everyday in Atlanta G-A

Andy, Amy and Ainsley in Atlanta

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

We love our little girl and now have another one coming soon! Stay tuned...

11.09.2009

The Beautiful Bride

One of my good friends from high school, Tama Leach, got married on October 24th in Destin, Florida. We happened to be in Panama City Beach (which is only a 40 minute drive) at that same time so we were able to make it there for her special day. It was so great to see her, her parents and a few other people I hadn't seen since we graduated (12 years ago!). It was my own little mini reunion, seeing that I missed the actual high school reunion a couple years ago. The setting was gorgeous, right on the beach and of course Tama looked beautiful. Congratulations Mrs. Curlee! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home