Everyday in Atlanta G-A

Andy, Amy and Ainsley in Atlanta

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

We love our little girl and now have another one coming soon! Stay tuned...

11.06.2009

A few more summer pics


These are a few random pictures from the summer. We made it to a few Braves games. Now every time we drive by the stadium Ainsley starts saying, " baseball, go Braves go!". Also, here's Ainsley with her little buddy Jasper (or Jasso/Jappa is more what it sounds like when she says it) and a picture of me with my friend Jana (Jasper's mommy). One more picture I had to throw in was my "nakey baby". Whenever Ainsley gets undressed she runs around saying, "nakey baby, nakey baby!". It's pretty cute. :)













1 Comments:

Blogger Amie V said...

nakey baby! that's awesome. =D

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home