Everyday in Atlanta G-A

Andy, Amy and Ainsley in Atlanta

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

We love our little girl and now have another one coming soon! Stay tuned...

8.24.2009

Pictures galore

With Daddy on the couch (had to wear the boots)

At the Atlanta Dream WNBA game







Holding baby Malakai (Ki as she calls him)






Pretty shoes


Pushing her "groceries" at the Children's Museum









Driving the tractor








Ready to go. Boots (again) and all!






Daddy painting some toenails.
She didn't want me to do it!









Fishing at the Children's Museum

















With Isaiah at the Atlanta Dream game











Playing with Konnor











Cool fire engine chair Ainsley could've sat in for her 1st haircut.
She sat in it afterwards, of course!!













First haircut. A little bit scared (hence sitting in my lap and not in the cool chair)













At Stone Mountain
















The big cheese













Beautiful girl














Martha and Kelsey McFadden spent the night with us on their way down to Florida.
















4 Comments:

Blogger jenny keller said...

oh my gosh Amy, Ainsley is SO CUTE. I can't believe how big she is getting. I haven't been to the blog in awhile and it seems like she grew into a little girl since I've last visited!

6:49 PM  
Blogger emptynester mom said...

Yay, we made the blog! Love, Martha

4:26 PM  
Blogger Caleb and Anna Fields said...

Ainsley is gorgeous! thanks so much for posting so many pictures. I do hope to talk to you soon and will call once I get my feet under me a little bit. Love you and miss you.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Amie V said...

hi amy! i always love the photos... looking forward to seeing the ones of liam's visit. i'm sure it was a good time. =)

i'm tagged you for an award on my blog... pop by and pick it up, if you'd like. miss y'all!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home