Everyday in Atlanta G-A

Andy, Amy and Ainsley in Atlanta

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

We love our little girl and now have another one coming soon! Stay tuned...

5.14.2009

Random Pictures





























Here's just a few random pictures from the last couple weeks. As I've said before, Ainsley loves to wear our shoes around the apartment. I caught her walking around in my heels the other day, so cute! Another thing she loves is the computer. The computer was on the coffee table one day and I left for a few minutes to do something in another room. When I came back I found Ainsley on the couch with the computer on her lap. She's so smart! Last week there was a pretty rainbow so I took a picture of it from our balcony. A couple nights ago we went to visit Becca and Tony now that they've brought baby Antonio home. Ainsley just loves him! She was so distracted by the baby being there that she would hardly eat her dinner. We all got a kick out of how sweet she was with Antonio. Also, today Ainsley and I went to the Georgia Aquarium. The pictures are of Ainsley hugging the seahorses and looking at the jellyfish. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. On another note, Ainsley went pee pee today on her training potty!! We haven't really started seriously potty training her yet but she really wanted to sit on the potty today. We were in the bathroom for a long time and she finally starting peeing. You should have seen the look of surprise on her cute little face. I cheered and clapped then daddy came in and did the same and there were high fives all around. It was pretty cool. My baby's getting so big!







3 Comments:

Blogger MaryJane said...

Your little darling just gets cuter every day!

9:10 PM  
Blogger jenny keller said...

Hey Amy! I found your blog again, I had it on my favorite's list on my last computer and then had to get a new one and lost you! Ainsley is getting so big and so cute. I love her laptop photo and her hugging the seahorses. How cute is that?

11:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amy you're freakin me out that you're leaving your angel with strangers while you go in shops - you be careful - there are a ton of nuts out there! She is too cute - thank goodness we're goin potty and trottin around in mom's shoes!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home