Everyday in Atlanta G-A

Andy, Amy and Ainsley in Atlanta

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

We love our little girl and now have another one coming soon! Stay tuned...

8.18.2006

Surprise Andy!


On March 9th Andy turned 33. I thought it would be fun to throw him a little birthday party. Julia and I planned it and invited a few friends. I had to work all day so Julia kindly made the cake and bought the pizza for the evening. Andy and I went (I say went because they've since moved back to Seattle to look for a new job...which we are still sad about) to Michael and Julia's a few times a week so it was no surprise when they invited us over for dinner to celebrate Andy's birthday. What was a surprise though was when we walked through the door and there were six more people there than Andy expected blowing on their party horns and saying "surprise!". We had a fun night and Andy was very surprised (couldn't believe I kept it a secret).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home