Everyday in Atlanta G-A

Andy, Amy and Ainsley in Atlanta

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

We love our little girl and now have another one coming soon! Stay tuned...

4.22.2010

Monkey George Live!

















We have been trying to do a few fun, memorable things with Ainsley recently before her baby sister arrives. She LOVES Curious George (Monkey George she calls him) so when we saw that Monkey George was going to be in Atlanta live at the Fox Theatre we decided to get tickets to the show. She was so excited. We got a little dressed up for the Friday morning show and walked to the theatre (it's only a few blocks away). Ainsley had a great time. She was talking to Monkey George throughout the show at one point yelling, "Monkey George...see my shoes?!" She then turned to me and said with a big smile on her face, nodding her head, "Mommy, Monkey George likes my shoes." It was very cute. She also wanted to try the "big lollipop on the man's tray" that she saw for sale. That actually turned out to be blue cotton candy so we got it and she decided that she liked it until it got her fingers sticky and dirty. Then she didn't want anymore and she still talks about how she doesn't like it. Of course that's fine with us since it's PURE sugar! We'd rather her not like it but we think it's funny how she doesn't like it because it makes her sticky and dirty. Not a normal reaction for a 2 year old (I don't think). I'm happy she loves her fruits and veggies though!!



2 Comments:

Blogger MaryJane said...

I took Isabelle & Claire to Disney on Ice. We had a ball, but could you believe how expensive everything was? (I saw the $12 signs in one of the pictures that reminded me.) Love all the new pics. Ainsley just gets cuter and cuter every day.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Amie V said...

oh my life, ainsley is so cute! i love how excited she is in the photos. i always loved george, too. =D

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home