Everyday in Atlanta G-A

Andy, Amy and Ainsley in Atlanta

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

We love our little girl and now have another one coming soon! Stay tuned...

4.22.2010

Baby Bump

This picture was taken 3 weeks ago (the dress I'm wearing was bought when I was 4 months pregnant with Ainsley). As you can imagine, with only 3 days until baby girl's due date I'm MUCH bigger now. I'm feeling very ready to have this baby. I think Andy is probably ready for me to stop moaning and groaning every time I move as well. I know Ainsley is ready to be a big sister. The first thing she said to me this morning when she woke me up was, "mommy, did baby sister come out yet?" She'll be great! We'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amie V said...

woo hoo! can't wait! =D all the best, you four!

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home